| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mount Airy, Nc in April is mild at 13.8 °C (56.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.7 °C (71.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.8 °C (42.4 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in April is 15.9 °C (28.6 °F).
- The weather in April is hardly arid. Circa 94.5mm (3.7in) of water is dumped.
- The shortest day is 12:32 long and the longest day is 13:39 long with an average length of 13:06.
Check the distance to and compare the Mount Airy, Nc April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Mount Airy, Nc, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Mount Airy, Nc:
- Winfield Lock & Dam, Wv, Usa - 187.7 kms (116.6 miles) NNW
- Charleston/ Kanawha, Wv, Usa - 160.9 kms (100 miles) NNW
- Williamson, Wv, Usa - 141.9 kms (88.2 miles) NW
- Beckley/ Raleigh, Wv, Usa - 87.7 kms (54.5 miles) N
- Bristol/ Tri City, Tn, Usa - 138.5 kms (86 miles) WSW
- Morganton, Nc, Usa - 142.7 kms (88.7 miles) SW
- Lenoir, Nc, Usa - 142.7 kms (88.7 miles) SW
- Marion, Nc, Usa - 142.7 kms (88.7 miles) SW
- Hot Springs, Va, Usa - 141.9 kms (88.2 miles) NE
- Lewisburg, Wv, Usa - 101.7 kms (63.2 miles) NNE
- Lexington, Va, Usa - 162.9 kms (101.2 miles) ENE
- Lynchburg, Va, Usa - 163.7 kms (101.8 miles) ENE
- Roanoke, Virginia, Usa - 98.1 kms (61 miles) ENE
- Blacksburg, Va, Usa - 57.9 kms (36 miles) ENE
- Greensboro, Nc, Usa - 137.8 kms (85.6 miles) SE