| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mount Airy, Nc in February is cool at 4.1 °C (39.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.8 °C (51.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.7 °C (27.1 °F).
- In February the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 13.5 °C (24.3 °F).
- The weather in February is dryish. Just 87.4mm (3.4in) of fluid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 10:18 long and the longest day is 11:16 long with an average length of 10:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Mount Airy, Nc February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Mount Airy, Nc, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Mount Airy, Nc:
- Winfield Lock & Dam, Wv, Usa - 187.7 kms (116.6 miles) NNW
- Charleston/ Kanawha, Wv, Usa - 160.9 kms (100 miles) NNW
- Williamson, Wv, Usa - 141.9 kms (88.2 miles) NW
- Beckley/ Raleigh, Wv, Usa - 87.7 kms (54.5 miles) N
- Bristol/ Tri City, Tn, Usa - 138.5 kms (86 miles) WSW
- Morganton, Nc, Usa - 142.7 kms (88.7 miles) SW
- Lenoir, Nc, Usa - 142.7 kms (88.7 miles) SW
- Marion, Nc, Usa - 142.7 kms (88.7 miles) SW
- Hot Springs, Va, Usa - 141.9 kms (88.2 miles) NE
- Lewisburg, Wv, Usa - 101.7 kms (63.2 miles) NNE
- Lexington, Va, Usa - 162.9 kms (101.2 miles) ENE
- Lynchburg, Va, Usa - 163.7 kms (101.8 miles) ENE
- Roanoke, Virginia, Usa - 98.1 kms (61 miles) ENE
- Blacksburg, Va, Usa - 57.9 kms (36 miles) ENE
- Greensboro, Nc, Usa - 137.8 kms (85.6 miles) SE